Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mobster Skips

I'm currently working on another sketch of a Regular Show Character. I'm gonna do a mafia/mobster-esque version of Skips the gorilla, I feel like he has the right physique and voice to have been some sort of gangster at some point. I might post it Tuesday or Wednesday, it is finals week this week so I'll be studying a lot but for my study breaks I'll work on the drawing. I hope it turns out well! I don't know how frequently I'll be posting from now until this upcoming Friday but I'll try and get a few posts up. Thanks for your interest in my drawings!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, yea, I heard a few people requesting more regular show stuff so I figured, Why not?

      Delete
  2. Focus on school man. goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to focus on school but thsi will provide a nice study break haha. Thanks for your support.

      Delete