Friday, April 27, 2012

Ninja Ninja

Afro Samurai is an awesome anime that I really enjoyed watching. While Afro is an awesome character, I always really liked Ninja Ninja as well. I don't know if it's because Samuel L. Jackson was the voice actor or if it was his cool looks but whatever it was, Ninja Ninja is a boss. I found the picture on the left here

ninja_photo Ninja Ninja from Afro Samurai


Here is the original sketch by itself

ninja_sketch Original Sketch


Here is another version I just did where I darkened up the pic abit. I think it gives the picture a nice accent and just makes it look crisper.

ninja_ninja_2 Original art vs. darker version


Here is a larger version of the second rendition

ninja_ninja_sketch_2 Larger image of darker version

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog man! Keep up the good work! This sketch is seriously good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! This is one of my favorite sketches so far.

      Delete